Hike for Hospice
Mark your calendar!
Click HERE to register online and collect online donations
Click HERE to download a paper copy of the pledge/donation form. Paper copies are also available at Hospice Huronia - Tomkins House reception, 948 Fuller Ave, Penetanguishene.
More details found on the poster and below:
* Hike Registration, Start and Finish all take place at the large pavilion in Little Lake Park, Midland. Plenty of seating and shade/cover available there.
* Handicapped parking available in the parking lot right next to the large pavilion.
* Parking is available along Little Lake Park Road or in the parking lot at the Midland Sports & Recreation Centre. A shuttle will pick up participants in front of the Rec Centre and bring them to the pavilion and then return them afterwards.
* Hike will begin with an opening ceremony at the pavilion at 10:30 am but participants are welcome to do their Hike anytime from then until 1 pm.
* Light refreshments available at the pavilion (11 am - 1 pm) for participants.